Sapphire E735 info please

rwadam

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Any feedback would be appreciated. I searched the threads and mention of it is only in older posts so I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed in this cabin on Sapphire or Diamond recently. Thank you!!

E708 an obstructed cabin on emerald deck on Diamond Princess.

• You are port side.
  • Seems to be in the middle of the boat.
  • It is fully obstructed view. You hae natural light but a life boat is in the want.
  • 183 sq. feet.
  • Above you is cabins.
  • Below you is the entrance of Club Fusion. (not as noisy if your were up more, you would of had the disco under you).
  • You are 4 cabins away from the AFT elevators.
  • You are 14 cabins away from the self-service laundry.

In the ,eam time, check out the deck plans----ok... deckplans.com

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Any feedback would be appreciated. I searched the threads and mention of it is only in older posts so I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed in this cabin on Sapphire or Diamond recently. Thank you!!

Looks good to me... ;) I've always wanted to try an aft balcony...

Hello,

Can't speak to E735 directly, but our friends were upgraded to the suite next to you, E733. FWIW, they found that the wake noise was quite loud on their balcony.

Can't speak to E735 directly, but our friends were upgraded to the suite next to you, E733. FWIW, they found that the wake noise was quite loud on their balcony.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hi Richard,

I spent 14 days in E735 on the Sapphire in the Mexican Riviera. The cabin is "standard size" but the balcony is extra large. :) I found that it was pretty quiet back there (no kids running up and down the halls in the middle of the night!). My only complaint is that because we were travelling North/South, there was very little direct sun, so it made it hard to catch some "rays"! Otherwise, I would not hesitate to stay in E735 again. And our cabin steward, Freddie, was fabulous! I hope that he is still working that area of the ship when you board! Happy cruising!

I found directly over the wake too noisy for me and will never book it again. I sailed in an aft full suite on the Star Princess. However, if you have already sailed in a cabin facing directly aft and were not bothered by the wake noise, then you should be okay.

If you have walked around the Promenade deck on the Sapphire and stood at the aft area over the wake, that is what you will be hearing on your balcony. If you are fine with that noise level, you should do well in that cabin.

Just back from a cruise to Alaska in C735.... awesome awesome awesome. Granted I was up a couple of decks from E735 but I did not find the sound of the wake disturbing in fact it was really soothing to me but I love the sound of the ocean so...

Great large balcony and quiet location.... just a long way to get to public areas but worth it :)

• 2 weeks later...

We had E735 on the Sapphire during the 4/30/2011 Mexican Riviera trip and we loved it. No undue odors or vibrations noted. Very quiet and no hallway traffic/noises. We enjoyed the sound of the wake. We have booked another aft cabin on the Crown for a future cruise.

Archived