Anyone just come back from Adonia?

timetravellers

Yes, lots of photos around as people have been going on ship visits, they are all well and good, but wonder what a cruise is like on her, and if there have been any teething problems, what the food and cabins are really like? Etc...

Yes, lots of photos around as people have been going on ship visits, they are all well and good, but wonder what a cruise is like on her, and if there have been any teething problems, what the food and cabins are really like? Etc...

Oh dear and I was going to post a few photos from the Naming Ceremony as well:cool:.....

Seeing as I'm posting anyway I may as well....

The P&O Community invitees with Carol Marlow

Carol%252520meets%252520the%252520Community%252520members.jpg

With Olly Smith and Atul Kochar

Cheers2.jpg

Fireworks!

Fabulous%252520fireworks.jpg

With Dame Shirley

P%252526O%252520Community%252520meets%252520Dame%252520Shirley.jpg

I've also got some interior photos of the ship if anyone is interested.

Debbie:)

Lovely, how did you get a golden ticket for that then? Was it top 10 posters again?

I went to the Azura naming ceremony with Darcey Bussell, -unforgettable. Did you get a overnighter as well dinner and breakfast?

Hi Sue

I was invited by P&O Cruise Community along with a few other fellow forum members (plus guests) and P&O's most travelled passengers (including a lady who had done over 1,800 nights onboard:eek:).

We got the full works the same as the Azura naming plus a private champagne reception with Carol Marlow and all the VIPs.

Debbie:)

Libra Lass are you saying when you post details of ships visits you have done that we should basically ignore what you say because if someone hasn't done a cruise on a particular ship then the photo's are not really a true reflection :(

Libra Lass are you saying when you post details of ships visits you have done that we should basically ignore what you say because if someone hasn't done a cruise on a particular ship then the photo's are not really a true reflection :(

Certainly sounds like it, dunnit?

But, no, Alicia, not at all.

Those piccies and reports from Lancashire cruiser and the others are great and just as useful as cruise reports.

I too am looking forward to a cruise report cos we're off on Adonia later this year

Archived