Penthouse Aft Suite Pearl Which One

Julma

10164 or 8130. Before you answer...I am booked in 8130 for a Nov. cruise, can I just switch rooms leaving everything else the same or would it be a whole new booking? I ask because I have a few OBCs that the offers have since expired and the price of the cruise has gone up since I booked. Thx.

My understanding is you would need to cancel current booking and book the cabin on 10. If any of the offers or OBC's you currently have expired you would not receive them on your new booking.

If it's a suite there is an offer for $300 OBC if you pay by Amex.

I haven't stayed in the cabins you mention so I can't help you there.

Yes, right now I have the Amex $300 and the Lat. $150, which sounds like they are still in play if I rebook. The cruise has gone up $300 per person since I booked, so if I have to rebook, my guess is it would be at the new price.

10164 has a much bigger /deeper balcony. I always get deck 10 aft If you booked through NCL your PCC can just switch rooms with no price change. I have done this several times

I concur with RNPJN - go with 10164. We love the SF on the Pearl and are staying in 10166 on a cruise this Nov on the Pearl. Previously, we stayed in 10664 on the Pearl. When we booked our cruise for this year, all SF's were available (decks 8, 9, &10) and we went with 10164 as the deck 10 SF's are the best. Have fun!!

I hope the last two posts are correct and you can just switch cabins. When I've made changes in the past, everything (price, obc's, special offers) had to be the same ( no expired offers) or I would have to cancel and rebook. Or, at a minimum, I would lose the expired offers.

Good luck

Archived