passport and the AGR

v22wife

um, yeah. So the hubby had to send in his passport for renewal (expedited) last week for our 7/17 cruise. I just read in the contract we have from our TA that we need to go online within 14 days of the cruise to register for "Advance Guest Registration" prior to sailing. So, I'm guessing we need to get his behind online by the 7th of July. Now I'm all worried the passport won't make it home in time. I wonder how bad it will be if we don't get the passport until like the 10th or something? lol. Neurotic, I know. What does this AGR mean?:confused:

um, yeah. So the hubby had to send in his passport for renewal (expedited) last week for our 7/17 cruise. I just read in the contract we have from our TA that we need to go online within 14 days of the cruise to register for "Advance Guest Registration" prior to sailing. So, I'm guessing we need to get his behind online by the 7th of July. Now I'm all worried the passport won't make it home in time. I wonder how bad it will be if we don't get the passport until like the 10th or something? lol. Neurotic, I know. What does this AGR mean?:confused:

The new passport will have a different number than his current one.

Go ahead and fill out all of the information that you currently have and then update when you receive the passport. That is what I did last year and did not have any issues. Good Luck, stop the worries and enjoy the pre-cruise planning.

Archived