RCCL - Shore Excursion

Has anyone been on the RCCL tour "Swim with turtles, shipwrecks, snorkel and beach" in Barbados? We went on a Catamaran Sail and Snorkel in St. Thomas and loved it, one of the best tours we have ever done. Just curious to learn people's reviews on this one. I have heard bad things about some tour companies in Barbados and just curious how this one is and what tour company does it. I tried contacting RCCL to find out what tour company conducts this excursion and they refused to give me any information due to "department policy". I posted this over in Ports of Call but no results. Also, is says drinks are served are there light snacks too?

My DH and I booked this excersion while on the Adventure in April. We did the 12:30 snorkel. We were unable to do the shipwreck snorkel as when we got there, the current was to stong and the police were out in jet skis sending people away. Our tour guide then took us to one of his favorite snorkel reefs. It was amazing. After about an hour in the water, we reboarded and went to see the turtles. It was truely breath taking! We also had about half and hour at a beach. The excersion ran about 30 minutes over because of the needing to go to reef site. No worries for any of us, it was a RCI excersion, so the boat waited for us! The catermaran was huge and roomy. Had plenty of shade spots and sun spots to meet everyones needs.

We went on several snorking excersions and this one was by far our favorite. We will certainly do it again the next time we are in Barbados!

Enjoy

Archived