Cruise Celebrations

We are celebrating our wedding anniversary on our cruise in September and have this listed as our Cruise Celebration under our reservation. Has anyone eperienced any extra benefits or treats from RCCL for having a cruise celebration listed under their reservation? Just curious if it really is even worth mentioning when booking.

Thanks!

We are celebrating our wedding anniversary on our cruise in September and have this listed as our Cruise Celebration under our reservation. Has anyone eperienced any extra benefits or treats from RCCL for having a cruise celebration listed under their reservation? Just curious if it really is even worth mentioning when booking.

Thanks!

So many people take cruises to celebrate things so no it doesnt get you anything.

They will bring you a desert with a candle on it at dinner and try to make it a big deal.

As was said, there are so may celebratioms and so much is included, they don't do to much. Make your own good time... go to Chops or something.

Do they decorate the room or door?

No, but you can bring your own decorations and take care of it yourself.

I don't know if you can still order the room decorations through Gifts and Gear. They use to be pretty nice but many have mentioned on here that they've gone downhill.

No, but you can bring your own decorations and take care of it yourself.

I don't know if you can still order the room decorations through Gifts and Gear. They use to be pretty nice but many have mentioned on here that they've gone downhill.

Thank you, I think I will bring my own. Should fit easily in the bottom of the suitcase.

Archived