Dolphin Swim - Cozumel

I am trying to book the dolphin swim in Cozumel. There is a blglf special which makes it $50 per person - usually $99.95 to siwm with the dolphins for a belly ride etc. I was just told I can't book b/c Carnival will NOT let them book any of their passengers! That I MUST book thru the ship. GRRR... It's $l29.99 ea. to book thru the ship!! I have never heard of this and think it really sucks. Anyone else have this problem? We are booked on the Carnival Dream that goes to Belize/Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel. I wonder if Carnival has a monopoly on every port that has any dophin swims. Has anyone else booked privately for Dolphin encounter w/o going thru Carnival? Normal price is $99.95 but if you book 3l days out it's 20% off or l5% off if you book closer - 7 days to 30 I think so anytime we could book @ $80 a person. I feel SO ripped off if we have to pay an extra $50 per person w/o blglf special or $80.00 more per person for family which we can't afford to be ripped off by Carnival.

Chananaub is a national park in Cozumel that has dolphin swims. Have you checked with them? You can google the park and get info on this. There may be other ports that offer this so check that out too.

Archived