Best Beach in Nassau

GOTNTITANS

I agree. The email I received from BHC states that the price for children is $27.50 with a $15.00 food voucher. To me, this seems like the best deal for for your money. You have beach and pool access and $ towards lunch. We will be in Nassau from 8:00 am - 6:00pm. My son and I can take our time eating breakfast and not have to worry about rushing to catch the excursion transportion and basically walk around the corner when we get ready. If we decide to leave before 6:00pm we can walk around and visit some of the local shops or just head back to the ship. Here is a copy of the email that I received from BHC:

Thank you for contacting the Hilton Internet Contact Center. It is my pleasure to assist you today with day pass knowledge.

British Colonial Hilton Nassau hotel do offer a day pass for $55.00 for adults and $27.50 for children. This includes a beach umbrella, a towel, and a lounge chair. You also have access to the beach and pool area with usage of the pool equipment with out motors in them. You'll get a 30.00 tab at the bar for the food and drinks for adults and 15.00 tab at the bar for children.

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Worldwide. If you require further assistance, please dial 1-800-774-1500 and choose one of the following options when prompted by our automated system to ensure you are provided direct assistance:

* Select option "1" for help with reservations, cancellations, hotel information and for transfers to Guest Assistance.

* Select option "2" for help with technical issues or questions about one of our Brand websites.

If you are unable to access a 1-800 number, please visit http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/feedback/hrwfone.jhtml for a list of our Worldwide Reservation Offices and their telephone numbers. You may also place a toll call to us directly at +1-972-770-6136.

How are we doing?

Hilton Worldwide strives to offer the world?s best customer service in every interaction. We would love to hear your thoughts on your experience with the last email representative to assist you. Please click on the survey link below to be redirected to a new survey tool geared towards improving the service our email team provides. If the URL does not present itself as clickable, please copy and paste the URL into a new browser to be directed to the survey page.

http://www.4feedback.net/cgi-bin/launcher.cgi?CMID=11351540&AGNT=AGNT349&TCK=05252011U54230001

Best Regards,

La Tamera J.

Internet Coordinator

Hilton Internet Contact Center

Hilton Reservations and Customer Care

http://www.hiltonworldwide.com

Regarding the best beach, anyone have an opinion on which is better of these? Breezes or Sheraton? I know the resorts offer completely different options, but I am wavering between the two and whichever has the better beach/water is going to win out ;-)

Archived