Hor far is Paradise Beach from the pier?

lorij1975

I have yet another couple of Paradise Beach questions. How far is PB from the pier (how long does it take to get there)? I think the last price I heard for the taxi ride to PB is $13 for a family of 4, is this a correct, current price? And is this for 1 way or both ways? Thanks!

I have yet another couple of Paradise Beach questions. How far is PB from the pier (how long does it take to get there)? I think the last price I heard for the taxi ride to PB is $13 for a family of 4, is this a correct, current price? And is this for 1 way or both ways? Thanks!

What pier are you docking at? The price of $13 that you state is about the correct price. It is a fixed price and will be per taxi and one way only. The prices of the taxi to the differing locations is regulated at the cruise piers which is a good thing.

I don't know which pier we're docking at, we'll be on the Carnival Elation leaving Mobile on Sat, 6/18. How do I find out which pier?

It doesn't really matter, they are all within a few miles of each other. Cozumel is a small island. If you are docking at the one in town though you may spend an extra 5 minutes in traffic, again, really no big deal...

Archived