Just had to say

jetsfan

Thanks to all of you who really help with questions. I woke up this morning and found out that the cruise I booked 2 days ago is now $20.00 pp less. I submitted the form to Carnival and it is because of the help I received here that I knew how to go about it. I know $40.00 isn't a ton of money but since we are flying in early that has helped with the overall cost.

Happy cruising! What a fun way to start a weekend...

Thanks on the tip to check again. I may not get anything else done in the next few days if I am on the Carnival site. Lol

You are absolutely right. I do not take the $40 lightly. Taking a cruise incurs a lot of expense so any bit helps. It has just never happened to me before, so when I saw a different price it really didn't click at first.

Thanks to all of you who really help with questions. I woke up this morning and found out that the cruise I booked 2 days ago is now $20.00 pp less. I submitted the form to Carnival and it is because of the help I received here that I knew how to go about it. I know $40.00 isn't a ton of money but since we are flying in early that has helped with the overall cost.

Happy cruising! What a fun way to start a weekend...

LIKE!

Agree wholeheartedly!!! :)

Hi,

I just read this post and just yesterday we booked two cabins on the Fascination which sets sail on 8/1 for Key West and the Bahamas. Can you guys guide me to where I would go to check to see if the price of my cruise has changed? I know it's a repeat but I didn't see the original posts. Thanks, I love the fact that people are always helping each other here on CC.:D

Archived