Survey says....???

happy cruzin

Received an invitation to participate in a "new" Carnival email survey tonight. :rolleyes:

I found the questions to be a little odd....since they were not based on my experience on my last sailing - although they occasionally did refer to the sailing that I took in January on the Miracle for some base line questions.

The majority of the questions asked if I had recommended Carnival to others - and and then investigated if I would continue to recommend and why. It had many questions regarding "recognition" of the referral and what I would prefer.

Anyone else gotten this one :confused:??

I got the same survey. They asked about the Legend which I was on in Jan/Feb 2011. I thought it was about the cruise I just took on the Glory. I thought it was kind of odd also. Maybe they are looking into rewarding you for recommending Carnival to others? I got a lot of questions about would you want a free/discounted excursion, steakhouse meal, obc etc for recommending Carnival.

I got the same survey. They asked about the Legend which I was on in Jan/Feb 2011. I thought it was about the cruise I just took on the Glory. I thought it was kind of odd also. Maybe they are looking into rewarding you for recommending Carnival to others? I got a lot of questions about would you want a free/discounted excursion, steakhouse meal, obc etc for recommending Carnival.

Yep! Definately sounds like the same one ;)......

I got the same survey, and I guess the questions depend on how you answer the early ones. I said I didn't care if the people I recommend book...so I didn't get any questions about recognition. It was really short, compared to the Celebrity one I also did today. EM

I haven't received a survey yet but I hope I do. I recommended Carnival to at least 15 people who had never been on Carnival and had taken my advice and cruised on Carnival. I also arranged a cruise last January for 12 of us. Nine members of our group were new cruisers. If I'd gotten $50 onboard credit per person, I would have been extremely happy!!

I got the same survey, and I guess the questions depend on how you answer the early ones. I said I didn't care if the people I recommend book...so I didn't get any questions about recognition. It was really short, compared to the Celebrity one I also did today. EM

LOL....I said the same thing - but still got all of the questions about OBC, gift card, round of drinks, etc. - worded "would it make a difference if...." :rolleyes:

Especially for the first time cruiser, I have always recommended Carnival - and will continue to do so. But I do not care about for any "recognition" for those referrals. Some book and some don't but neither effect my crusing and I don't want something else to keep track of :cool:.

It kinda cracks me up that Carnival can't seem to get a good Past Guest Program figured out - especially for the Milestone cruisers - but now want to investingate a referral rewards program :rolleyes:. Go figure!

I haven't received a survey yet but I hope I do. I recommended Carnival to at least 15 people who had never been on Carnival and had taken my advice and cruised on Carnival. I also arranged a cruise last January for 12 of us. Nine members of our group were new cruisers. If I'd gotten $50 onboard credit per person, I would have been extremely happy!!

Unfortuately, none of the "options" given in my survey were that nearly that lucrative :o.

The best I saw was $150.00 OBC - but it was after 5 CABINS had been booked. I assume that the credit would not occur until the sailings were complete - since completed sailing would really be Carnival's goal.....and not just the booking :cool:.

:( I want a survey especially since I just booked 6 cabins on our upcoming Carnival Destiny cruise and I am not a travel agent!!!

I don't expect anything to really come out of the survey :(!

I was one who got the survey - 2 years ago, I think - asking for input on updating the Past Guest Program.....and NOTHING has come out of that either :o.

Seems that they throw these surveys of - ever so often - to give the impression that "things are happening". But then nothing really ever changes :cool:.

Unfortuately, none of the "options" given in my survey were that nearly that lucrative :o.

The best I saw was $150.00 OBC - but it was after 5 CABINS had been booked. I assume that the credit would not occur until the sailings were complete - since completed sailing would really be Carnival's goal.....and not just the booking :cool:.

Five cabins were booked on my last cruise with my friends. I would love to have an extra $150 OBC to spend on my next cruise! Getting or not getting perks for recommending Carnival isn't going to stop me from cruising on Carnival, but it sure would be nice. And maybe I'd talk it up even more to my friends!

Archived