Questions about NCL Jade

GermanBoy

Hello,

as we will be on board the Jade very soon for our first NCL Cruise i was wondering if anyone can answer me a few questions:

1) I am travelling with my sister, is it possible at the check in to register the credit card from my sister for both on board accounts as i dont have a credit card?

2) The Soda Package. I heard the price is 6,25 $ right? Which drinks includes that package? What about the lunch and dinner, does the waiter know who has this package and who not?

3) Prices for Cocktails. What are the prices for Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, etc...the most popular cocktails ;)?

4) From our previous cruises with AIDA we always received a movie at the end of the trip with the highlights, the ports of call and pictures from the guests onboard. Is there a similar movie on NCL? How much is the price for Pictures on board?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)

Michael

Hello,

as we will be on board the Jade very soon for our first NCL Cruise i was wondering if anyone can answer me a few questions:

1) I am travelling with my sister, is it possible at the check in to register the credit card from my sister for both on board accounts as i dont have a credit card?Yes, that will work.

2) The Soda Package. I heard the price is 6,25 $ right? Which drinks includes that package? What about the lunch and dinner, does the waiter know who has this package and who not?The price is per day of the cruise, and the whole cruise needs to be purchased. They will put a sticker on your key-card.

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

3) Prices for Cocktails. What are the prices for Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, etc...the most popular cocktails ;)?about $7.00 US plus 15% auto gratuity.

4) From our previous cruises with AIDA we always received a movie at the end of the trip with the highlights, the ports of call and pictures from the guests onboard. Is there a similar movie on NCL? How much is the price for Pictures on board?I have not seen a similar movie, nor have I seen the photographers shooting video. The photos are very expensive...something like $20 for a 5x7" print.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)

Michael

Have a great cruise!!

Archived