Nassau Shopping

J-Cruisin

Our ship is stopping at Nassau and I was wondering what shopping is available there, other then the Straw Market. I was also wondering where the best shops are located? Are there nice shops located next to where the cruise ships dock?

Our ship is stopping at Nassau and I was wondering what shopping is available there, other then the Straw Market. I was also wondering where the best shops are located? Are there nice shops located next to where the cruise ships dock?

there are a # of stores High end and gift shop type located there in addition to the famed Straw Mkt. Bay Street is the main area. right near the cruise terminal.

I would like to know there are some really good deals on things such as coach purses. Thanks:D

kind of Coach purses you want.....The Real Thing or Very Good Knockoffs.

There is a Coach store that has the Real Thing. Not much better prices than what you can find in The States. Then in the Straw Mkt you will find any variety of Knockoff Coach bags you could ever want. Also Guess, LV, Channell, Dolce, Jimmy Choo, etc... The key here is don't take the first 1 or 2 prices. Don't be afraid to offer low to start. And DON'T be afraid to walk away. sometimes they will come down a lot and sometimes not so much. They do have to pay for the bags too and try to make something off of them. My Wife and M-I-L have several. Some hold up better than others so I wouldn't spend too too much.

the straw market is filled with a lot of junk...and really bad knock-offs

you should read a report what some of these actually are made from and some of the smells are yucky....save your time and money for something else.

if you have to do it just once go down the main aisle its wider and not hot and crowded.

on Sundays stores open a bit later than norm.

Archived