Spa appointments/passes question/Epic

CUTTERSAM

No and no. You need to purchase your passes and make your appointments at the spa when you get on the ship. I think you can also make appointments on the phone once you are on the ship.

Thanks SDMike..re: Posh, can you buy just three days or is it a week or nuthin'? Didn't any recent cruisers on the Med trips notice a lack of chairs on sea days?

I am going at the beginning of October and while I am hoping for pleasant weather, I don't know if it will be sunbathing weather. This might keep the chair inventory up.

The spa pass is a no brainer.

Thanks SDMike..re: Posh' date=' can you buy just three days or is it a week or nuthin'? Didn't any recent cruisers on the Med trips notice a lack of chairs on sea days?

I am going at the beginning of October and while I am hoping for pleasant weather, I don't know if it will be sunbathing weather. This might keep the chair inventory up.

The spa pass is a no brainer.[/quote']

On both sea days there was plenty of sun beds on deck 18

The only way to get a spa pass before getting onboard is to book on of the spa cabins (spa balcony, spa mini-suite or spa suite). DW and I have a spa balcony booked just to secure a guaranteed pass.

The only way to get a spa pass before getting onboard is to book on of the spa cabins (spa balcony, spa mini-suite or spa suite). DW and I have a spa balcony booked just to secure a guaranteed pass.

True

However, when we were on the ship they didn't sell out of the spa passes until the first evening. It should not be an issue if the OP gets on the ship at noon and heads over to the spa for a tour.

So... that is where and when to purchase the pass' date=' not guest services? I am with a group and we will be boarding about 3pm so I will make a bee-line for the spa![/quote']

Yes, go straight to the spa area to secure your passes... deck 14 Aft. Relax well!:cool:

Archived