Cruising Chronicles Crew Member Website

Just wanted to share my website, in case anybody wanted to know some of the details about life for the crew on board! I try to keep adding more articles, stories, and tips, so check back for more when ya can :)

Also, feel free to email me with any questions, too, and feel free to leave comments as well!

http://cruisingchronicles.weebly.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great blog! Thank you for sharing your cruise staff experience. I'd love to hear more on there about what cruise staff recommend in ports of call-particularly bars. Even if we take an excurision, we often have a few hours before we need to be back on ship and love to have a few drinks.

• 8 months later...

Hi, I'm in the process of researching cruise line hiring practices for a class that I am taking and would love to get your input. Mostly right now I need to find out the specific certifications and training that is required before a crew member can start their job onboard. If you could get back to me that would be great! Either through here, or email is fine. Thanks! (llkleach@gmail.com)

Archived