Trouble booking Excursions

hn7609

I'm getting down to 30 days before the cruise so I fugured I had better get the excursions taken care of. On the Carnival site the excursion page just shows nothing for the ports. Is anybody else having trouble???? After I first booked the cruise I spent some time looking thru the excursions to get some ideas but now a few months later I can't get anything to come up. Everything for the Spa and transportation comes up just fine and gives me the option to purchase but I can't get any excursions. Is it just me???

I'm getting down to 30 days before the cruise so I fugured I had better get the excursions taken care of. On the Carnival site the excursion page just shows nothing for the ports. Is anybody else having trouble???? After I first booked the cruise I spent some time looking thru the excursions to get some ideas but now a few months later I can't get anything to come up. Everything for the Spa and transportation comes up just fine and gives me the option to purchase but I can't get any excursions. Is it just me???

I was having the same problem after I purchased my new computer. I called Carnival and was transfered to the tech dept that handles the website area. They walked me through it. It has to do with the compatibilty view setting on your computer. It is best to call them and have them walk you through the process then have me try and remember how I did it!;):)

I was having the same trouble. Did a search and read how to correct it. Something about some systems not being comparible with Carnival's. When you hit the link for shore excursions- and it is there, but no info- look up to the top of your screen where you type in the url. There should be- on the right side a little symbol that looks like a piece of paper torn in half. Click on that and it will load the excursions. Did that and they load fine now.

I There should be- on the right side a little symbol that looks like a piece of paper torn in half. Click on that and it will load the excursions. Did that and they load fine now.

You are right on the money......everything's OK now.

Thanks!!!!!!

Archived