Scuba diving

divechick

We just got back from our cruise off the Carnival Liberty. We used St. Thomas Diving Club. We did the Discover Scuba. We learned how to breathe in a pool area first then went on two different dives and then stopped to snorkle with the turtles! This was in Bolongo Bay. We highly recommend them and my kids ages 19 and 23 CANNOT stop talking about this trip. It was one of the top two things we loved doing on our cruise!!

Enjoy your cruise!

We booked through Carnival on the victory which was around $100 pp... This included transportation to and from Coki Beach Dive Club. The prices advertised there were $70 pp. It was great!

We booked through Carnival and had a great time. The only complaint was that the dives were too short. We left at 8:30 and were supposed to get back at 12:30. We were back by 11:30. Each dive was only 38 minutes so I felt that our time was cut too short. We did see turtles and a nurse shark off of Buck Island. We also dove a wreck as well.

• 2 months later...
We booked through Carnival and had a great time. The only complaint was that the dives were too short. We left at 8:30 and were supposed to get back at 12:30. We were back by 11:30. Each dive was only 38 minutes so I felt that our time was cut too short. We did see turtles and a nurse shark off of Buck Island. We also dove a wreck as well.

So Carnival uses Coki Beach Dive Club? My dh & ds want to do a dive so we want to make sure we know who the operators are. Did you like the operators? Was it a beach dive or boat dive?

Archived