Curacao with an infant

globalwife

A year and a half ago my husband and I visited Curacao on a cruise and walked all over Williamstad. We really enjoyed it!

Once again we are visiting Curacao and want something different to do. We will be there from 8am to 4pm but will have a 4 month old baby in tow. We love to snorkel and dive. Obviously we realize that we won't both be able to dive since one of us will need to be with the baby, but I wouldn't mind letting hubby go dive while I shop a bit or something or have a nice beach to hang at.

What other recommendations do you have? We are looking for something low key that we can just play by ear if need be since traveling with our little one is going to be a new experience for us.

What you could do is spend the day at either Seaquarium or Jan Thiel beach. They have some shops and restaurants at both beaches as well as a dive shop.

Maybe get a day pass at one of the hotels, so your little one can be in the shade (it will be very hot for such a young baby between 12.00 - 15.00 pm).

There was a Dive shop with babysitting services (can't recall the name), but I don't know how comfortable you will be leaving your baby behind while you dive.

Archived