Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale

snidly

I need help. Our cruise arrives in Miami on April 8th at 9am and we have a 3:10pm flight out of Fort Lauderdale. Is there a bus or something that runs from the port to the airport there. If so how do I book it? Thanks

The cruise lines will offer you a shuttle from Mia to FLL airport- Of course for a fee. I am not sure how much it costs. We were a family of 6 and we booked a stretch limo using http://www.larryslimo.com for 33.00 round trip. You can take the last shuttle out of there and still have plenty of time to make your flight.

How are you getting to the pier before your cruise?

Hello, thanks for the info. I emailed Larry's but I haven't heard back yet. We are comming in to FLL 3 days early and have a car rented and staying at the Radisson in Miami. We will be droping the care off in Miami. I guess I'll drop the wife and granddaughter off at the port then take the car back, then take the shuttle to the port. Or whatever is the cheapest. Any ideas?

I would drop luggage off at the port before I took the car back. But your wife and daugher wont be able to check in without you.

I would give larryslimo until Monday sometime to reply. I think on the weekend its a limited staff.

We just came back from a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale but used the Miami airport because I cannot stand Ft. Lauderdales airport.

Right outside the doors, outside where you claim your baggage is a man with a yellow shirt on that works for Miami shuttle service. He can get you a van to take you to your ship in a very fast manner. I did book on line with them but we wound up getting delayed 12 hours in Toronto. He got a van for me at 10:00PM at night with no problem. The cost was $105.00 for the van. There was 5 of us so we split the cost plus the tip. Quite reasonable and as I said very speedy. Miami Shuttle is on the web, I am not sure of their site but I am sure if you search for Miami Shuttle you could make resevations on the internet. Good Luck and have a great trip.

Archived