Carnival Destiny

crazidude1400

We had a balcony cabin on the Lido deck last year on Destiny and an inside room on deck 6 this year on Royal Caribbean AOS. My first impression on Destiny was that the room was bigger than I expected and the balcony was smaller. This was my first cruise ever and I expected the room to look like a closet. It wasn't that bad. The loveseat was "pleather" which I didn't really like and I think it was an orange color which didn't appeal to me either.

This year on AOS, our loveseat was not "pleather" but the the fabric was covered in stains so the "pleather" makes a lot more sense to me know.

And my final comment - it was much more convenient to be up on the Lido deck. The only time we need the elevator was at dinner time.

We had a great time on Destiny, loved the ship and loved the itinerary. I hope you do too. Even with a balcony, we didnt spend much time in our rooms, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Archived