Cave tubing when 3 ships are in port?

udamom

I just looked up the day we are to be in Belize and found out 3 ships will be in port that day :(

I was planning to book cave tubing while there but am now concerned it will be so crowded it may not be enjoyable. Has anyone here done cave tubing while 3 ships (8500+) are in post?

thanks

Trish

bummer noone answering this. was hoping for some input on how crowded cave tubing can get with so many in port before deciding to book it.......

bumpbump^^^^

When are you in Belize? Contact Nacho & Cynthia at NCQAdventures.com, if they have space they might take you. As long as you can get an early tender off your ship, you'll be fine.

Crewsweeper, The tours are not sold out as I'm not going until Aug. I was just curious to hear from someone else who had done the cavetubing thing while 3 ships were in port. If it was so crowded going down the river and into the caves that maybe it was not as fun. Noone is answering so guess I'm not going to find out. Did you do this tour with Nacho and Cynthia? I tried looking at their site but it has no prices on it....that always bugs me! Do you remember how many ships were in port hte day you did it?

thanks Trish

Archived