Legend cabins 8E Category

dayna314

Booked balcony cabin 7222 on legend has anyone been on this floor how is the view from the balcony? We are sailing November 6th there is a total of 19 people...we have 6 cabins in total. This is my 5th cruise!

The view is great, you are a few decks up from lifeboats. If you are midship, if you look down from your balcony you will see them still. Plus you are only 2 decks down from Lido. I'm in 6222 next month in an extended balcony, but was on your deck 2 years ago. Enjoy, I know I did.

We had an extended balcony on deck 7 a few months ago (7184 maybe? Can't remember) and the view was fine. I was concerned about looking down on the lifeboat but it didn't really bother me as. We we mideship and in the middle of the 'bump-outs' so I could see front and back as much as I wanted to. If you're in a cabin that is closer to the 'bump-outs' (not sure what else to call them) your view will be obstructed when trying to look in that direction.

It was only our second cruise but we really enjoyed the ship. Friendly staff, friendly layout and good warm food. Hideously tacky decor though.

We had an extended balcony on deck 7 a few months ago (7184 maybe? Can't remember) and the view was fine. I was concerned about looking down on the lifeboat but it didn't really bother me as. We we mideship and in the middle of the 'bump-outs' so I could see front and back as much as I wanted to. If you're in a cabin that is closer to the 'bump-outs' (not sure what else to call them) your view will be obstructed when trying to look in that direction.

It was only our second cruise but we really enjoyed the ship. Friendly staff, friendly layout and good warm food. Hideously tacky decor though.

Thank You so much I am sure we are on the bump out also That's how it looks on the deck plan (our area is pushed out more than the other areas. I am sure it will be just fine....last year we sailed on DREAM and we looked straight out of our balcony to see a hot tub...LOL it was fine though. Thanks again

We have cabins 7222, 7238, 7240, 7242, 7244 and 7269. Do you have any pictures you can share?

Are any of those connected or next to each other and balconies. In case you didn't know you can have dividers removed possibly. If possible go to guest services ASAP.

Are any of those connected or next to each other and balconies. In case you didn't know you can have dividers removed possibly. If possible go to guest services ASAP.

All the rooms are next to each other except for 7222 and 7269, and yes we already thought about having balconies to connect. Thanks again for all your help!

Archived