Allure of the Seas - October 9, 2011

Dan & Tom

• 2 weeks later...

This is the one we WANTED to take, but all of the ocean view balconies (D1) are sold out!! So bummed!! So I guess this means I won't be on it for my birthday. And we'll take the next one (10/23) instead.

We heard online that Western Caribbean is better for ports if you want more rustic and historical and less touristy/less shopping. Is that true? We'd rather see more of the real pirates of the Caribbean world than the Disney. If u know what I mean. Less mouse and more Johnny Depp. We figure we can get all the resort type environment we want ON the ship. Thoughts?

How about the weather in later October in the Western Caribbean?

Lets hope there are friends of Dorothy on the 10/23 trip! Or I'll be doubly jealous of all of you going on the 10/9 trip!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys - Cruise is coming quick sorry havent been on. We have had a busy summer spending most weekends in Ogunquit Maine. My Mom and sister had to cancel, so just Dan and I. Cant wait we have D1 cabin 1st Oasis class ship. I am 52 and Dan 48. Hope meet up on board.

Dan and Tom

Sorry your mom and sister had to bow out, but George and I are still scheduled to attend.

Its my national conference for CruiseOne, so our at sea days, we have seminars but on port days we are free to enjoy.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Rick

Looking forward to meeting you too

Dan and Tom

Sorry your mom and sister had to bow out, but George and I are still scheduled to attend.

Its my national conference for CruiseOne, so our at sea days, we have seminars but on port days we are free to enjoy.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Rick

This is the one we WANTED to take, but all of the ocean view balconies (D1) are sold out!! So bummed!! So I guess this means I won't be on it for my birthday. And we'll take the next one (10/23) instead.

We heard online that Western Caribbean is better for ports if you want more rustic and historical and less touristy/less shopping. Is that true? We'd rather see more of the real pirates of the Caribbean world than the Disney. If u know what I mean. Less mouse and more Johnny Depp. We figure we can get all the resort type environment we want ON the ship. Thoughts?

How about the weather in later October in the Western Caribbean?

Lets hope there are friends of Dorothy on the 10/23 trip! Or I'll be doubly jealous of all of you going on the 10/9 trip!!

My partner and I are also on the Oct 23 sailing.....hope to see you there!

Hi Guys,

This will be our first time on the Allure, we are also going with the convention group. hope to see you soon.

Bob

sailing on Allure of the Seas 10/09/2011

sailing on Mariner of the Seas 01/29/2012

sailed on Carnival Conguest 01/30/2010

sailed on Carnival Ecstasy 01/31/2009

Hi Guys - Our 1st time too on either of the Oasis class, looking forward to checking out all the cool new stuff they added. Taking a long weekend in Ogunquit Maine next week for a quick get away before the summer ends.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Dan and Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Archived