Paradise Beach Pool Question

luvcarnival

I was there 1st week of June. You do not have to pay again. It is $2 for beach chairs but we moved back and forth from pool to beach. It is $12 more if you want the wrist band to use the "beach toys".

• 3 weeks later...

How does the paying part work? Do you pay when you come in or is your server responsible for keeping track of what you owe? Also how do they decide if you need to pay for the water toys? I know that DH and DS10 will definately do the water toys but Im not sure if DD8 will want to once we get there. She is more timid than DS and might be a little scared. If she does decide to go out there I will probably be there to help her - does that mean I need to pay the $12 too even if all I do is pick her up and put her on things?

Can someone describe the water toys and the depth and difficulty of getting on them? DD is an ok swimmer but gets scared pretty easily. I dont think she would want to swim out to really deep water to get on the huge toys.

As were were dropped off from our taxi someone came right up to us and asked us how many wristbands we wanted. Just paid for the boys, and there are no problems being out by the toys without paying. We only paid the $2 for our chairs. Waiter came by occasionally to serve us. Everything wa perfect . . .clean beach and clean pool!

The toys are a little ways out there, you definately have to swim. I'd say 100 yds. You can always use a vest for your children. Have fun - this was one of our favorite ports.

Archived