Spa passes on the Gem

pdteneyck

Hello everyone. :) Anybody have any thoughts on the spa passes? My wife and I are sailing on the Gem in August. Any information,prices,suggestions would be great!

It's a nice quiet area with GREAT views of the bow. Steam rooms, whirlpools, sauna, showers, hydro-therapy pools, "warm" loungers (that I'm sure have a name, but I don't remember!) are the features. I liked it a lot, and my wife LOVED it. It was a very nice place to relax, read, nap, or just unwind. Worth the price IMO!

Thanks so much for the info.

It soungs like what we were looking for. Do you know what the price was? Where and when do we sign up for the pass?

It was about $109 per person for the week. You can sign up at a table that will be set up in the area right before you board ship, or you can sign up at the spa once you get on board.

Enjoy your cruise - you'll love the GEM!

Hi,

3 weeks ago the pas was 119$ on the Gem for the week.

We did a tour right after we boarded and it took 2 minutes to be convinced to by it.

We did go 5 out of the 7 days, I LOVED the spa but if you divide the 120$/5 it does come up to 24$ per person per time. So that is 50$ for my wife and I per time we went.....a little expensive IMHO.

But I repeat ... we LOVED the installation and the view of the bow :D

have fun

We were on the Gem for a Mediterranean cruise a couple years ago and did not buy the spa pass. We returned early from an excursion one day and my daughter and I decided to buy a day pass - $20 each. It was HEAVEN and well, well worth the $20. I don't know if it would still be that price but I thought a day pass was a better option - especially on a port day where we had it all to ourselves.

We have taken 3 cruises since then. There has never been a spa that even comes close to Gem's. Wish we could be back on the Gem!!!!!

Archived