Teppanyaki question

txtara

Can you order from the sushi bar when you eat at Teppanyaki or is it a separate charge?

I believe Tepenyaki is a separate menu and surcharge. I have been to Tepenyaki on 3 NCL ships on multiple occasions and have not seen anyone eating sushi.

I pick a day to have sushi lunch. For $15 I can be very adventurous and try new things. One time I was the ONLY person in there at lunch and they really fussed over me.

I believe Tepenyaki is a separate menu and surcharge. I have been to Tepenyaki on 3 NCL ships on multiple occasions and have not seen anyone eating sushi.

I pick a day to have sushi lunch. For $15 I can be very adventurous and try new things. One time I was the ONLY person in there at lunch and they really fussed over me.

Don't ya just love the attention when nobody else around. :DWe had teppanyaki one night late for DH birthday and only one other couple celebrating honeymoon cruise--our concierge set it up for us. It was so exclusive!!! Loved it!

We also love the $15.00 sushi, but I agree don't think you can combine the two, but than have never asked!!

Archived