question about luggage tags

v22wife

I booked our cruise like early last week. Will I still be getting information in the mail from NCL with the luggage tags? or are those given out when you're checking in. I did get some confirmation thing from my TA in the mail and also went online and printed off my eDocs (so I saw the luggage tags you can print) but I know they have colored tags based on the deck you reserved. :confused:

We received a "welcome aboard" booklet in the mail with our preprinted luggage tags in stapled to the inside of the booklet.

but how far in advance? As you can see, I have 23 days to go, lol.

I can tell you that I just got an email that my group's was fedexed out yesterday for a 7/23 sailing. I don't know if you are too late or not. Either way there really is nothing you can do about it. If you don't receive it you can easily get them at the port. The porter will be happy to put them on when you show him your sail pass info with the stateroom on it.

but how far in advance? As you can see, I have 23 days to go, lol.

Good question but not one unfortunately I can answer. We booked about 5 months from our cruise. I just know it was shortly before my cruise, I'm sorry I couldn't be any more help. Since regular mail at the most usually takes up to 10 days, there is still time for you to receive this.

But as another poster stated you can put them on at port or print the ones on you NCL account and tape them on.

If you need to use the ones you print you can " laminate" them with clear packaging tape for extra strength. They work just fine. You may still get the "Welcome Aboard" packet from NCL though.

just print them out they are right there with your E-docs and reinforce with packing tape...those WORK just FINE...use them all the time and then there is less confusion when you get to the port trying to get your luggage tagged!

Archived