Family Promenade Staterooms - FOS or LOS

Woodmnky

We currently have a hold on a family promenade stateroom on FOS. I'm just waiting for DH to get home to talk it over with him before making a deposit.

There will be 3 traveling, including DS who will turn 1 while on the cruise. Initially we were going to book a balcony, but it is the same price for the family promenade stateroom and a lot bigger.

My question is whether anyone knows if it is possible to put DS in the living area and watch TV in the master bed area? Are there 2 TVs? It looks as though there is one in the living area, but that it would not be usable if the curtain is closed. Just trying to make sure that DH & I will have something to do while DS is sleeping.

Hi we had a FP stateroom on FOS in Feb 2010 and from what I can remember there was just the one tv which could be seen by us and the kids who slept on the sofa bed but I can't remember if we pulled the partition curtain across if we could still see the tv or not sorry.

It was a lovely cabin though and my suggestion would be to put little one to sleep in the bottom bunk in the seperate room if that would work.

Archived