cabins and decks on the new Royal Princess

sonnenschein

I just found the deck plans and cabins for the new Royal P. on the CC site. It looks like we will get a small sofa in the balcony cabins which is very nice. I could not find a category for mini suites which we love since they have a bigger bathroom with a bathtub shower. I hope they did not do away with the minis, we always book category AB on Dolphin deck. Does anybody have more info, hopefully the info on the CC site was not complete yet as far as the deck and cabin plans are concerned. <(* _*)> :rolleyes:

This is the CC link. Although there is info on the "New" Royal Princess, the deck plan and cabin info are for the "Old" Royal Princess.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=400#

I hope you are right, what a relieve... :pI thought something did not look right for a big new ship. I been on most of their ships,except the 3 small ones and the caribbean princess, thanks for clarifying

This is the CC link. Although there is info on the "New" Royal Princess, the deck plan and cabin info are for the "Old" Royal Princess.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=400#

The deck plan shown on this link is for the old (not original) ROYAL PRINCESS ... the former Renaissance R8. There are only 11 decks and 2 elevator banks shown; I would expect more on the new ROYAL.

The deck plan shown on this link is for the old (not original) ROYAL PRINCESS ... the former Renaissance R8. There are only 11 decks and 2 elevator banks shown; I would expect more on the new ROYAL.
Right. The original Royal Princess (the one Princess Diana was godmother) had no inside cabins. The deck plans are of the "new but now old" Royal Princess and are the same as the Ocean and Pacific Princess.

Archived