NCL Star - Oceanview Cat E Deck 5

Remeljen

I am booked for October this year and someone told me that anything below deck 7 is depressing is this true? is deck 5 bad and depressing is this Bulls :o)

Anyone out there that traveled on this category can let me know if I should upgrade or downgrade to an inside cabin on deck 7 or above????

Let me know.

Thanks much.

Mel:)

. . . . anything below deck 7 is depressing

That's a ridiculous statement! We were very satisfied with our D category cabin on deck 5 of the Star. In category E, you may have a porthole rather than a window, and if you have one of the cabins way forward, the size and/or layout may be altered due to the curvature of the hull. But "depressing"? Of course not. I can't imagine why anyone would call a lower deck "depressing." Certainly not because of the decor - it's as bright and festive as all the other cabins.

Unless you want to upgrade to a balcony or suite, keep the cabin you have and enjoy your cruise on the Star. It's a lovely ship.

Not depressing at all! We were in a Cat D on deck 5 and had a room we were very satisfied with. The halls are brightly colored and elevator lobby areas and nicely decorated. Whoever said that it was depressing didn't know what they were talking about!

Hikini:D

Archived