Fitness Center/Gym

Hi, everyone. We will be sailing on Enchantment in August, and since I KNOW I will be eating and drinking more than usual, I KNOW I will need to make use of the Fitness Center.

Just wondering what kinds of equipment, classes, weights, machines, etc. they have and how crowded it may get at various times of day. It has been many years since I last sailed, so I am sure there have been changes.

Thanks for your feedback.

Christine

I would be interested in this information as well. We will be on the Serenade in September. I have never used a fitness center onboard but in the last year I have become very physically active. I did a triathlon last month and I'm addicted to Zumba and I don't want to get away from my work out routine...at least not completely :-). I would be curious to know the classes they offer onboard... possibly any Zumba?!?!?

Enchantment has, in my opinion, a very small gym. Everything is crammed into it - there is a decent area for free weights but the machines are squeezed inbetween treadmills and the wall/window. There are a decent amount of treadmills and I never saw it overly crowded with people. The area for the classes seemed to be decent size considering...I saw it crowded when there were classes but everybody fit. There are no steamrooms/saunas on this ship anymore, but, they do have (at least in the men's room) a steam-shower which you can use.

Hi, everyone. We will be sailing on Enchantment in August, and since I KNOW I will be eating and drinking more than usual, I KNOW I will need to make use of the Fitness Center.

Just wondering what kinds of equipment, classes, weights, machines, etc. they have and how crowded it may get at various times of day. It has been many years since I last sailed, so I am sure there have been changes.

Thanks for your feedback.

Christine

Archived