Victory Excursions HELP

Harbie

Going on the Victory in January...Looking forward to snorkeling and swimming with the turtles. Trying some local food and seeing the sights. We are looking for suggestions on Excursions that others have taken and been happy with the services.

Too much fun on this cruise to even try and list everything! I would do a search for this cruise and read some reviews. The wonderful people who take time to write the reviews almost always put great info out there for others who will be on that same cruise later on. That's the best way to find some things you want to do.:)

Two years ago we went on the Victory. We had wonderful tours in St. Lucia and St Kitts. The St Lucia tour was with Cosol Tours. He was wonderful and it included lots of food and drink. On St Kitts we had a tour with Thenford Grey. He was very nice as well. I found out about these tours on Cruise Critic, so I assume you can see info. about them on the ports of call threads.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Laurie

We have stopped using the ship excursions since we find way better stuff off this site! Once off the ship in Barbados use a bus to Paynes Bay beach,,$1.00 US each way. Then you can swim all you want with the turtles(and the ship wreck). Take your own mask/snorkel and float pouch(or noodle) in a backpack. Then you can go see/do another thing if you like(local foods) or just a dollar back to the ship area. We will be on the Victory over Thanksgiving and cant wait! We will use Cosoul for his tour on St Luca!

Take a look at my review from our cruise this May. We had a great time in all the ports, and our review has lots and lots of pictures. Here's a summary of what we did

St Thomas: Paradise Point Skyride then Magen's Bay beach

Barbados: Took the buses to Payne's Bay for $2 each way and swam with the turtles.

St. Lucia: Cosol Tours - absolutely amazing!

St. Kitts: Shipwreck Beach Bar on South Friar's Bay

St. Martin: Grand Case Beach and the Yoda Guy on Front Street.

Archived