Parasailing at Orient Beach

I'd like to try parasailing when I visit St. Maarten. Any recommendations on parasailing companies at Orient Beach? Do you know their price or websites? And which companies should be avoided? :confused: Thanks in advance for your advice!

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI, my group went parasailing with the Water Sport people next to Kon Tiki. It cost $50 pp or $90 for a duet. They were very organized, ferrying people to and from the boat using jet skis, and constantly keeping people up in the air. The crew was very friendly! We truly enjoyed our "flight" over Orient Beach and even the jet ski rides were super fun because we went very fast over the waves. LOL! We would go parasailing again with this group!

• 1 month later...
Just FYI, my group went parasailing with the Water Sport people next to Kon Tiki. It cost $50 pp or $90 for a duet. They were very organized, ferrying people to and from the boat using jet skis, and constantly keeping people up in the air. The crew was very friendly! We truly enjoyed our "flight" over Orient Beach and even the jet ski rides were super fun because we went very fast over the waves. LOL! We would go parasailing again with this group!

Thanks so much for the information! I want to parasail on my cruise in February and this seems like a decent price. A jetski ride is icing on the cake - like a free mini-adventure :)

Archived