Island Marketing?

flyingandcruising

We have not used them for your excursion but have used them in the past. I have 3 excursions booked on our Dream cruise with them. The excursion we did with in the Grand Caymans was excellent. Very nice people.

I have used Island Mkt. several times. I used them in Roatan last fall and they provided me with an excellent guide and a great day. They are a top notch company. We went ziplining at South Shore Canopy and then to West End beach. Theres Dixon was our guide. It was a great day. you can pretty much pick whatever you want to do with them. Enjoy Roatan, I thought it was beautiful.

• 1 month later...
I am looking for info on Island Marketing for Belize, good? bad? fair? we are looking at the Altun Ha excursion which is half the price of the Carnival excursion and includes lunch.

Any responses are appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

We never used them before but since they got very good reviews on cc we booked the tour you are looking into. We are sailing on Carnival's Glory Nov. 13th. I e-mailed them with a question & got a response back within a few hrs. I feel we made a good choice in picking them.

Happy cruising to all.

On a side note, does anyone know how long the tender ride is? Thanks.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

I am looking for info on Island Marketing for Belize, good? bad? fair? we are looking at the Altun Ha excursion which is half the price of the Carnival excursion and includes lunch.

Thanks

We used them last december in Belize to go see the Howlers Monkeys and it was great!!!! Nice guide, nice people!!!!;)

We used this company on our recent cruise. We were booked to do cave tubing, but because of 3 days of rain the tour got cancelled. They recommened Lamanai Mayan Ruins in it's place. We really enjoyed the tour and got to see the Mayan Ruins and dh climbed to the top. The guides were really nice. The issue we ran into was the timing back to the tender. At one point it was 3:30 and we needed to be on the last tender at 4pm. The guide told us we were still 30 minutes from port. Everyone was starting to freak out.:eek: We made it back at 3:58pm and made the 2nd to last tender.:D It was way to close for my liking. We have decided if we ever get off the ship in Belize it will be through the cruise ships excursion and not on our own.

Rhonda

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

I had bad luck trying to book a Xunantunich ruins excursion in Belize through Island Marketing for September 14th. They said it wasn't available that day. I've been running into other people with similar experiences for Belize ruins tours through the end of this year on various dates. So, before you debate it too much definitely e-mail them about their availability on the date you'll be in port. You may find it's not even an option. Good luck!

Archived