Back from COCO View Resort - BEST SNORKELING

FB

If you snorkel this is a MUST. Best snorkeling I have seen anywhere. The people at the resort are the nicest people. We arranged with them to have their driver pick us up at the pier @ 11:30. The night before we found out we were going to be in port @ 9:00. I sent a quick email off from the ship asking if they could pick us up @ 9:30. They said no problem. We had to wait about 30 minutes as there were another group of people going so we had to wait for the driver to come back. Not a big problem. The cab was $45 thru the resort although somebody told us they got a cab there for $40. The resort is mainly for diving, so when the dive boats went out the place was all yours. There is a $5 / person fee to snorkel and $10 / person if you want to go out on the dive boat, but there is no need to go on the boat as the ref is about 20 feet of shore. We have our own equipment but leave our fins at home so it cost another $5 to rent fins. They also have a buffet lunch for $10 / person if you want, we didn't have the buffet.

DO NOT MISS THIS SNORKELING

If you have any questions please let me know

FB

Is this on the West End? So, if we take our own taxi & bring our own gear, they just charge $5 per person to snorkel? Are the bathrooms accessible from the beach? Does the resort have beach chairs, a bar, anything else worth mentioning? One more question, was it easy to snorkel there - we are travelling with children who have snorkeled once before.

Thanks for any info!

It is located about 20 minutes east of the airport and cruise dock.

you can go to there website and veiw many pictures.

http://www.cocoviewresort.com

I believe that would be correct $5/person for snorkeling or you could pay $10 / person and go with the divers out on the boat and sorkel there. We didn't do that so I don't know if the snorkeling is any better.

FB

• 1 year later...

Archived