Voltage Converter?

Csnorrco

We are leaving in 3 days for our cruise!!! i just read somewhere that we need to bring a voltage converter if we want to use an electric razor in our bathroom....Is this true? Because we don't have one...and my 15 year-old will look pretty fuzzy by the end of the week---and be quite unhappy, too-- since he hasn't learned to use a regular razor yet!!

We are leaving in 3 days for our cruise!!! i just read somewhere that we need to bring a voltage converter if we want to use an electric razor in our bathroom....Is this true? Because we don't have one...and my 15 year-old will look pretty fuzzy by the end of the week---and be quite unhappy, too-- since he hasn't learned to use a regular razor yet!!

So if it is just fuzz, like it is at that age, why can't he just shave in front of the vanity. My son's and husband's razors plug into a regular outlet. You don't have to plug into the bathroom one at all. Or have him use a disposal razor - we had a new one everyday in our basket in the bathroom but you could use it multiple times - I brought home 4 of them.

Archived