7 month old on the Dawn

travlchicky

Hi all ~

I just have a couple quick questions about the Dawn ....My hubby , myself , DS who is 5 and DD who will be 7 months will be heading out on the Dawn to Bermuda on August 5th. I think I have a handle on most things but have few questions.

Can bottles be made with the ships water or should i just bring a case from home ? ( we will be driving to the pier so we have flexibility)

Should I bring a travel high chair or will I be able to find one in the MDR ?

Where did you have your baby sleep ? how are NCLs pack and plays ? should I bring my own ?

I think that is it ....but if anyone has any other thoughts , advice please feel free to send them my way !

Thanks so much !

Hi all ~

I just have a couple quick questions about the Dawn ....My hubby , myself , DS who is 5 and DD who will be 7 months will be heading out on the Dawn to Bermuda on August 5th. I think I have a handle on most things but have few questions.

Can bottles be made with the ships water or should i just bring a case from home ? ( we will be driving to the pier so we have flexibility)

Should I bring a travel high chair or will I be able to find one in the MDR ?

Where did you have your baby sleep ? how are NCLs pack and plays ? should I bring my own ?

I think that is it ....but if anyone has any other thoughts , advice please feel free to send them my way !

Thanks so much !

I can't answer all of your questions because I have no experience with NCL, however, all ships make drinking water the same way. Which is also the same way that the bottled water companies purify their water. So yes you can use this water to make the baby bottles. That being said, since you are driving to the port I would pack some bottled water along with the formula as it may come in handy in port as well as to put a bottle in the diaper bag for when not in the cabin. I am sure that all of the bars/restaurants would be able to get you a glass of water, but unsure of the temperature and sometimes it is just easier to have it right there with you. Provided that no one actually drinks directly out of the water bottle, you can refill the bottle with ships water when it is empty if you want.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived