ice cream cakes

hi. our son's 13 birthday will occur while we are on our cruise on freedom of the seas. ice cream cakes are his favorite. does anyone know if we can order one? thanks!

My quess is yes but of course not free

I was part of a large group (retirement part) a few years back. The travel agent was able to get RCI to make a special cake for the occasion. Don't know the exact cost but it was done

Have your TA chcek this out for you

hi. our son's 13 birthday will occur while we are on our cruise on freedom of the seas. ice cream cakes are his favorite. does anyone know if we can order one? thanks!

$14.95 will get you a cake as shown on this link from the RCI website under Gifts & Gear http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do?catCode=CELEB

However, I've never seen an ice cream cake.

Try talking to the Maire D' once on board; inform him that it is your son's birthday and that his favorite dessert is ice cream cake and see if he is able to do anything. No guarantee, but worth a try.

Even if they say they will do it, make sure that they understand what an ice cream cake is - I can totally see where they might be trying to be nice and then not really know what one is and come up with some wierd interpretation (a cake in the shape of an ice cream cone?).

Archived