Nice or Eze first via bus?

bp traveler

Hello - I am trying to figure out with the azur bus schedule which would be the best route for us to take.

I assume that Eze gets super busy as the day goes on with tourists so here is my plan.

Would my best plan be to take the #100 bus (since it has more routes per hour) directly to Nice and tour and do lunch (plus there may be more food choices for our kids) and then take the #112 bus to Eze Village either at 12:30 or 14;15 depending on if we feel like moving on.

My delima is what time does the #100 bus start running (we dock from 9am-8pm). I know that the #100 and the #112 are not at the same stop.

Looking for some advice, also has anyone had just a drink and an appetizer at a place with a great view in Eze?

thanks

We nornally deal with this question on the France board but we will give you a short answer here. The #100 bus starts running very early in the morning (long before you dock) so that should not be a concern. We would generally recommend going to Nice as early as possible so you can take advantage of the market located in the old town area (not far from the bus station). Depending on the day of the week you may find a Flower Market or Antique Market. But there will always be interesting food stands which is great way to learn a little about the French food culture. As to Eze Village, you do need to carefully schedule your day to take advantage of the infrequent buses to that small town.

Hank

Hank - thank you for your response.

We will be there on a Monday, so I think it is an antique market.

any recommendations for a drink in Eze?

I think we will look for the 100 bus and head to Nice and then plan around the 112 bus to/from Eze.

Hank - thank you for your response.

We will be there on a Monday, so I think it is an antique market.

any recommendations for a drink in Eze?

I think we will look for the 100 bus and head to Nice and then plan around the 112 bus to/from Eze.

We chose to just do Eze. We planned the whole day getting there, wandering around the town and getting back. Personally, I can't imagine missing Eze. Getting there, visiting, then back to the ship in half a day...just don't know if it would be worth it. I haven't visited Nice, but I really think Eze is a must!

The first picture is a view from the top most point in Eze, looking down on the Mediterranean, the second is a typical street....Loved Eze!!

1895500838_CruisepicturesNo_2020.jpg.be1f1f72c1d7b743ec868c2c92305040.jpg

133929240_CruisepicturesNo_2025.jpg.ec0a2ac3146ccea67fac7dc3db37a934.jpg

Archived