Landsea Tours and Adventures

disneylover89

Has anyone used Landsea Tours Advenutures in Vancouver?What is your opinion of them? Would you recommend them or use them again?

http://www.vancouvertours.com/pre-cr...uver-city-tour

We are staying at the Fairmont Airport Hotel and this tour company will pick us up from there and show us around Vancouver for 4 hours. This seems it may be an easier option than trying to tour the city on our own.

When we get off the ship, we plan on renting a car and visiting the Vancouver Aquarium and any other attractions we saw from this tour that we want to revisit.

We landed in Vancouver the day before our Alaskan cruise we took this tour with Land and Sea the day of our cruise and they were wonderful they picked us up at 9:00 in the morning for our tour. They sent our luggage on to the ship with another driver. Our tour guide was Steffan and he was awesome he took us to Stanley Park,Granville Is, Lookout tower and some of Chinatown because of the hockey finals alot of the streets in chinatown were shut down to control traffic around the rink but he made the best of it. We had a full bus and met alot of nice people who were also on our cruise ship. Steffan of course was canadian and ribbed me the whole trip because I'm from Boston and I told him we would take the stanley cup which we did. After he drove us right to the pier inside to board our ship. Everything went so smooth we got to see the sights without lugging around our luggage and met alot of nice people we would see on the ship and chat with.I would highly recommend them and if you get lucky enough to get Steffan as your tour guide tell him Laurie from Boston says hi and I told u we would win. hope this was helpful

I took this tour the day I embarked on my cruise. They are very well-organized and professional. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a confirmation call from Landsea Tours at my hotel the night before the tour--which was only half an hour after I checked in. The bus arrived at my hotel right on time, and dropped me off the pier on schedule. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommended.

Has anyone used Landsea Tours Advenutures in Vancouver?What is your opinion of them? Would you recommend them or use them again?

http://www.vancouvertours.com/pre-cr...uver-city-tour

We are staying at the Fairmont Airport Hotel and this tour company will pick us up from there and show us around Vancouver for 4 hours. This seems it may be an easier option than trying to tour the city on our own.

When we get off the ship, we plan on renting a car and visiting the Vancouver Aquarium and any other attractions we saw from this tour that we want to revisit.

Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

We used a different vendor when we disembarked. The fireworks competition was there that night and the streets were packed and backed up. Our driver knew the way around the crazy. Ours was 5 hours--included the pick up at the dock, the tour of the city and both Cleveland Dam and Capilano bridge, and drop off at the Amtrak station for our trip down to Seattle that night. We felt that it was a great way to get to see a new city. DH thought it was a perfect ending to our trip. Enough of an intro. that he wants to go back to Vancouver again as part of a trip to the Northwest. ;) YES, that was the plan!! Hook 'em early and draw them in.

they are a great tour co. i have used them and always been happy with the tour. and i it is so nice too not have too worry about your luggage while your on the tour. it is locked up safe and sound in the van. :)

• 4 years later...
Thinking of booking this tour pre cruise and wondering how many people they take on this tour,we like small groups not large groups.

It was a small van with large windows and held about 20 people. When I went we had about 10 people so it was great having not to deal with a large crowd like on the ship tours. Grouse Mt, Stanley Park, Suspension Bridge and Grandville Market were wonderful to go too. We got to the ship in plenty of time to check in and enjoy the free lunch before we set sail.

I had them pick my up at a motel by the airport and they did so at no extra charge. I highly recommend this tour. Of course I went in 2003. Have a wonderful tour and cruise.