Alaska Millie pls!

drisinger

Hi Fellow Alaska Lovers!

Will you share any special scoop you may have on Millie with me before I go on July 22nd, southbound from Seward???

We have Penthouse Deck- cabins 6084, 6086 and 6100/Sky Suite.

What kind of lovely things do you request of your Butler? Dear mom (83) always gets so confused on how to pour her bath... she's the one with the Sky Suite! Is asking this of a butler appropriate? Asking for wine chilled at 5:00 w/ glasses each night? Dancing under the moonlight???:eek: WHAT!? No!

What to do with a butler~ my mom may just miss out if she does not know what to ask for... and really I am not so sure myself. Iron, shoes... cookies, lattes? Do I have it right?

What did you love to do on Millie and where did you love to sit and pass time taking it all in? Favorite nook and crannie spot? Is there an upfront, inside, way up top, compy lounge to view from?

Is my cabin as cramped as it appears? Penthouse Deck- cabins 6084, 6086. I have three in each cabin. Will clothes for three be really challenging.

I am spoiled from Carnival and Holland America's larger cabins and balconies....

Tell me why you love Millie so much please.

I love Alaska and I love to cruise and I know I will fall dearly in love with this ship... I just like to know what things are like prior to being there. There is less info on Millie than I have found looking up other ships for some reason, not a lot of feedback...

:) Thank you so very much!

Archived