tequila beach club

corky14

we were in costa maya in dec 04 and went to tequila beach club. we are going back in may. does anyone know if we can walk to mahahual village from there? we would like to look around in the village and do some shopping.

I was just in Costa Maya 2 weeks ago. The first stop the bus made on my way to Mahahual was The Tequilla Beach Club. We dropped off a few people, and then drove on for about another 5 minutes to the Towne Center of Mahahual, so I would say it is only 5-6 city blocks to walk (along a dirt road:-(. (next to the sea:-)

Mahahual is DEFINITELY worth seeing! It is very casual/laid-back, and has a nice beach lined with some very unique bars & restaurants & lots of shopping.

IMHO . . . . If you're going to Tequilla Beach Club, DEFINITELY take the time to venture into Mahahual. You won't be disappointed.

ENJOY!!

Island Annie

we booked this at the pier in costa maya. it cost us 30.00 per person which included roundtrip transportion, open bar, and an appetizer from the restaurant. there is no pool just beach and restaurant. we really enjoyed it there. the service was absolutely the best. we had our kids with us, 7and 11, they loved to snorkel there and we did not get charged for them other than 6.00 for the taxi ride but they still let them have free cokes and nonalcoholic pina coladas.we will be going back in may.

Archived