Cruise Review - Carnival Liberty, Exotic Eastern Caribbean, June 25 - July 2, 2011

mitsguy2001

• 3 months later...
We were on the same cruise! (Only a few doors down from you too, as we were in room 2424.)

Great review! We also prefer Disney's disembarkation process as well as their "step off the ship" to their private island. That said, we LOVE Carnival too!

How did you like cabin 2424 on the Carnival Liberty? We have that cabin booked in a couple of months (plus the adjoining one). We have 3 small children and I was wondering how the noise level is?

Thanks!

p.s. Sorry if I am doing this wrong - it is my first post :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your review. I am taking my 10 year old on our first cruise next month on the same ship and same itinerary. On the tour in San Juan , I have booked the same one. How much time did you have after they dropped you off? I was wondering if there would be time to quickly see el morro as on our tour we go to San christobel? Thanks!

First post sorry for update

Thanks for your review. I am taking my 10 year old on our first cruise next month on the same ship and same itinerary. On the tour in San Juan , I have booked the same one. How much time did you have after they dropped you off? I was wondering if there would be time to quickly see el morro as on our tour we go to San christobel? Thanks!

First post sorry for update

Hope you enjoy your cruise! Honestly, I do not remember what time the Puerto Ricco's Favorites tour ended (my cruise was 8 months ago). Although, the tour that we were on went to El Morro; it was included in the tour. If yours doesn't go there and goes to San Christobel instead, you may possibly be on a different tour. Sorry I couldn't help much.

Archived