empress or sovereign of the sea?

skyw

Haven't been on Empress (though we hope to for the Southern Caribbean soon!) but we're booked on the Sovereign for May. We chose her for the new refurb. I've read great things about the ship! :)

Happy cruise planning!

When are you planning on sailing? If I'm not mistaken the Empress is sailing out of San Juan right now & won't be doing the shorter cruises from the states till this fall. If that's the case & you are planning on going before fall I would reccomend the Sovereign. It's a great ship with a friendly crew.

We will be on the Empress in Sept. for a 5 night cruise. Looking forward to that& my 1st Jr Suite!:D

Opppsss, just check Rcl web page & I was wrong, Empress IS doing the shorter cruises this Spring & Summer. Kind of a mixed up schedule between San Juan & Ft. Lauderdale. I do like the Iteniary better for the Empress but that's mainly cause I've been to Nassau more times than I care to remember.

Archived