schedule of events on Carnival Triumph

Cruise_Q

Hello,

Can someone please post the schedule of daily events for Triumph? I am going on the 8/15/11 cruise and wanted to know how on board goes. I've been on Conquest before but not sure if things are the same or not.

Thanks

Hello,

Can someone please post the schedule of daily events for Triumph? I am going on the 8/15/11 cruise and wanted to know how on board goes. I've been on Conquest before but not sure if things are the same or not.

Thanks

I saw them on John Healds blog, at the bottem of the page it has the CD list and Funtimes Directory, they are in the folder labeled 2-24-2011 mixed in with the 4 day also from New Orleans, it is broken down into days so you have to look at each one labeled for 5 day, Embarkation, Seaday, Progresso, Cozumel, Seaday2

I can't wait to get on that ship! :D

I saw them on John Healds blog, at the bottem of the page it has the CD list and Funtimes Directory, they are in the folder labeled 2-24-2011 mixed in with the 4 day also from New Orleans, it is broken down into days so you have to look at each one labeled for 5 day, Embarkation, Seaday, Progresso, Cozumel, Seaday2

I can't wait to get on that ship! :D

OMG thanks so much. I can't wait either. Hope we meet on the ship...Q

Archived