Need Opinions on Disney Dream Concierge Level

OceanLiner

Hello to everyone. It has been over a year since I last posted and I need your experience and opinions regarding the Concierge Level on the Disney Dream. We have the chance to take a quick three night cruise next spring but we have not heard a thing about the Concierge Lounge or the services on the Disney Dream.

We had a one bedroom suite on the Magic, but there really is not a comparison because the Magic did not have the lounge. For this trip we would use the Concierge level family stateroom with a veranda, so we really won’t be paying for a larger room as much as we would be paying for the concierge services and lounge.

If it helps for comparisons, we are very familiar with the concierge level on the Holland America ships.

Thanks in advance.

The lounge has daily 'treats' available, plus a breakfast bar (no hot food), free cocktail hour, 100 min of internet service, private sundeck, meet and great with a Disney character, and on board help booking excursions etc. They also do a concierge email for excursion booking. It was very lovely and terrific service. Only negative I felt was that the rooms were not any larger than other staterooms on board.

The lounge has daily 'treats' available, plus a breakfast bar (no hot food), free cocktail hour, 100 min of internet service, private sundeck, meet and great with a Disney character, and on board help booking excursions etc. They also do a concierge email for excursion booking. It was very lovely and terrific service. Only negative I felt was that the rooms were not any larger than other staterooms on board.

The class of room that we are looking to book is the same size in concierge or non-concierge, so we have a fairly apples to applies comparision based on services. It looks like the concierge will cost about $800 extra, and I am not sure of the value on three night cruise.

Archived