RCCL tour to Negril

thshhh

Has anyone done RCCL's excursion to Negril from Falmouth? Wondering if the tour takes you to the cliff areas. It's quite a drive but my son really want's to see and maybe jump off the cliffs. He feels it's worth the drive.

Has anyone done RCCL's excursion to Negril from Falmouth? Wondering if the tour takes you to the cliff areas. It's quite a drive but my son really want's to see and maybe jump off the cliffs. He feels it's worth the drive.

Negril is an awesome place to see and we love it there, but it is a very far drive from Falmouth. The place you jump off the cliffs (actually a diving platform surrounded by cliffs) is Rick's Cafe.

I wouldn't think you would have the time you need to take the dive as most people do this close to sunset. I'm not sure how early they open, but if you search for Rick's Cafe, they have a web-site and you could see. If Rick's is a stop on the tour, then you should be okay. If not, Rick's is a good ride from 7 mile beach so you would also have to have an understanding with your driver as to whether they would take you or allow time for you to take a cab there and back and still make the trip back to the ship in time.

Archived