Works of Art on Oasis of the Seas - Online Catalogue?

I briefly mentioned this in my review of our Eastern Caribbean cruise, but will ask this again.

Is there a place online where I can look up the works of art that are on the ship?

I don't want to buy the book, I just want to read about some of the art that I didn't take the time to find out about while I was onboard.

This isn't a catalogue, but it outlines some of the artists that you would have seen onboard:

http://www.artactually.com/docs/index.php

I love the idea that they offer art tours on these ships, which have amazing contemporary collections.

When I was on the Independence, I spent a day photographing the art onboard. Someone stopped me to ask why and I tried to explain that some of the pieces were by very famous artists and would normally be shown in a museum. They just looked at me like I was crazy, but to each their own!

Glad you aprreciated it!

Thanks! I had to look through each piece, but finally found the one I was looking for the most (Gisela Colón, a work that is in the Opus 3 dining room).

Where could I get a list of all the 3-D viewers?

And had I known that there were tours available I would have gone on one (think it was mentioned briefly in the Compass but I forget now).

Archived