Soda Card

buglver066

I saw a thread on this not to long ago and I tried to stick around and wait for the answer but never saw it. I know how much a soda card is but are you able to buy one say for example half way through the cruise at a cheaper price? I am thinking with our carry on's we may have almost enough to last but it's just one more thing going through my head about running out half way through----and I don't think I would be so nice without caffine :cool:

Only available first two days. My mom didn't get it and kept asking us to get her soda on our 8 day cruise.

As firefly said wait till you leave port the first day to save the local sales tax. I usually buy after dinner first day. If I have to buy a soda it is usually less than the cost of the tax (especially from NYC).

I saw a thread on this not to long ago and I tried to stick around and wait for the answer but never saw it. I know how much a soda card is but are you able to buy one say for example half way through the cruise at a cheaper price? I am thinking with our carry on's we may have almost enough to last but it's just one more thing going through my head about running out half way through----and I don't think I would be so nice without caffine :cool:

I saw alot of people buying more soda when they were at a port and they brought it on the ship..

Either buy more in a port of call or just buy individual cans once you run out. For the soda card to be worth it, you would need to drink more than 3 cans worth of soda per day. And if you would be purchasing 0 for the first half of the cruise, you'd need to drink more than 6 cans worth of soda per day for the last half of the cruise (for the soda card to be worth it). Last I saw, sodas were $1.95/can individually. Coke products only.

Archived