Anyone know why only the Star Clipper itineries are listed on SC website after month

CassNJ

Hi does anyone know/explain why only the star clipper's itineraries for 2012 are posted after the month of March and no itineraries at all are posted for April?

Is the Royal and Flyer going in for maintenance or is it just to early to post all itineraries? We did Costa Rica last year and had a blast and was interested in Mediterranean next summer or Caribbean next March. Found all 3 ships itineraries for March, but nothing in April at all and only the Star Clipper in May thru August. Just curious?:confused:

Thanks,

Cassie

Hi, Star Clippers have released a small preview brochure with dates into the spring of 2013, all bookable now. Contact your agent or there US or European office and ask for a copy, had mine for a few weeks and just booked for the end of 2012.

John

Your welcome Cassie, I did a few of the Greek Islands two years ago on the Flyer, Red Sea - Suez Canal and across the Med to the Islands and then Athens had a great time. Star Flyer is doing Northern Europe and the Baltics next summer for the first time, Star Clipper and the Royal Clipper are in the Med with the Star Clipper doing the Greek trips, I am sure you will find a trip that suits. I am transatlantic on the the Flyer in three months time.

Regards,

John

Archived